Below you will find descriptions of programs our students will commonly use with resources to learn more about each program:
Student Trac is our internal student information system. Registration, student progress, attendance, and more are completed and/or recorded in this system.
- Website: studenttrac.com
- Login Information: username and password can be retrieved by any staff member or by clicking forgot username or password
- Tutorial: Step by step tutorial (click here to view) on how to complete attendance, course contracts, and workforce openers
Edmentum is our online curriculum. All assignments, tests, and grading are done through this platform. Most courses are A-G approved.
- Website: login.edmentum.com
- Login Information: username and password can be retrieved by your teacher
- Student Resources for Edmentum
- Edmentum Parent Video:
Every student will have a school email provided to them which will be accessible through gmail.com. This gmail username will also be needed to log into our school chromebooks.
- To log into your school email account: Go to gmail.com
- Login information: username and password can be retrieved by any staff member
Most of our teachers use Google Meet to meet with students virtually for their weekly Independent Studies appointment, SGI classes, EL and/or SES appointments, tutoring appointments, Parent teacher conferences, etc.
- A staff member may send you a Google Calendar invite to your school email. In the email you will find the Google Meet link to join the meeting at the scheduled day and time listed in the invite. Click on this link to see a sample Google Calendar Invite.
- Some teachers provide the Google Meet link through their Google Classroom. If this is the case, you will have to join the Google Classroom either by the email the teacher sent or by entering the code to join. Once you are in the Google Classroom, a Google Meet link will be on the home page under the class title. Click on this link to access a guide to help navigate Google Classroom.