Fontana 1 Counselor- Amber Mendez
- Academic Advising/Planning
- Graduation/transfer planning, time-management, goal setting
- Post-Secondary Planning
- College, trade-school, military, work-force plan development
- Foster/Homeless Support and Services
- Concurrent and Dual Enrollment
- Community Service Resources
- Referrals for Personal and/or Family Counseling
About me: I graduated from St. Mary's College of California, with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. I had amazing high school teachers and counselors who played an integral role in my life, ultimately inspiring me to enter the field of education with the hopes of being that person for future generations. I have worked at Options For Youth since 2015, and I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate what I do.
My goal at OFY Fontana 1 is to be an advocate for all my students. I can provide a number of resources for academic and personal needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything, I am available via email: email@example.com, and phone: 909-549-8641.